- Silicon Valley district streets will start at 0.5% bonus.
- Each district now has 50 streets.
- Gang points from gang robberies has been doubled.
- VIP players will not have their usernames shown on streets they own.
- All gang robberies are now available as virtual gang robberies. Two gangs per robbery.
- Added new special components: Bingo & Component Addict.
- Buildings for LSD, ecstasy and hash been brought back.
- Certain items can now be paused and resumed at a later time.
- Component bonuses are calculated as follows: original quantity * (profession bonus + item bonus + other bonuses).
- Added new district Silicon Valley that gives bonus on investments.
- All districts now have 30 streets.
- Time in nightclubs has been limited to 8 seconds.
- Gang point change at gang assault is now always 2%.
- Stats distribution from assaults is now the same for all professions.
- Stock market transactions per day has been reduced to 2 for all professions except Broker.
- Broker can now have max 4 buildings.
- Respect formula has been updated. $30000 now gives 1 respect.
- Trying to buy stocks that have sold out will cost you 1 transaction. This has been added to combat spamming.
- Stats change when attacked in a street has been lowered to 1%.
- End Game will start at day 90.
- A new feature called Districts has been introduced. You can take over streets in districts to gain different bonuses.
- Added attack power bonuses for all VIP packages.
- Added gang point bonuses for all VIP packages.
- Gang leaders will no longer be kicked from the gang when killed in a gang assault.
- Max respect for protection has been changed to 50 000.
- Robber has 4 building slots as default and 5 slots available after level 4.
- One training session now costs 50% stamina.
- The Crim City robbery is available for robbers from day 60.
- Increased money gains from single robberies for Robber.
- The number of visible drug component auctions is linked to your VIP package.
- Round length has been changed to 120 game days.
- Investment package 1 is available from day 80.
- Investment package 2 is available from day 81.
- Endgame will start day 100.
- Hacker attack event is available from day 81.
- Gang points from several gang robberies has been increased.
- Robbery difficulties has been decreased by 20% except for robberies that give drug component rewards.
- Free hookers will no longer be given in nightclubs.
- 15% of your respect will be added to your gang points.
- Gang upgrade costs has been reduced by 75%.
- Pimp will received max earnings from hookers at level 8.
- All level 12 kill requirements have been moved to 13.
- Added new benefits to VIP packages.
- Raves and whorehouses are displayed on the same page at Nightlife.
- Login to trusted account can now only be done through a button in the trusted account section.
- The way you take drugs at nightclubs has been redesigned. The first time you click on the buy button your stamina will go up to 100%. The second time you will take an overdose so be careful.
- Round length has been changed to 140 game days.
- Kills will not be given for assaults on accounts when the difference in level between attacker and victim is more than 4.
- Hitman can only add drug Booze to nightclubs.
- Nightclub and whorehouse names will no longer be visible in the nightlife listings.
- Nightclubs has been changed so you must click the exit button in order to leave. Assaults can still be done as usual.
- Charisma requirement for Pimp levels has been removed.
- Gang assaults will no longer give stats, only gang points will be given.
- Attack count for single and gang assaults has now been decoupled and are counted separately.
- Charisma will no longer affect the earnings from hookers. Instead the earnings increase by level.
- Spying on other players has been removed.
- You can only buy a VIP package once every 48 hours.
- You will only receive one VIP badge per round even if you buy multiple VIP packages.
- VIP packages have been improved.
- Training items can be activated from the training page.
- Round length has been changed to 160 game days.
- Painkillers and amphetamine can now be produced in buildings again.
- Max buildings for Businessman at level 13 has been changed to 3750.
- Single robbery cash rewards for Robber has been increased by 5%.
- New VIP packages has been introduced with benefits and new price points. VIP packages can no longer be upgraded. VIP packages become 50% cheaper after day 100 and will only last for the round and then expire.
- We have introduced a new prize structure for winners. For each VIP package sold money is put in a pot that will be distributed to the winners.
- Drug prices have been updated.
- Now you can have two laboratories.
- New components have been added and robberies updated.
- Drug component market has been redesigned. You can no longer create auctions. New auctions will automatically be created every 3 real hours.
- Stock market transactions has been updated to 6 buy or sell for all characters except Broker. Max quantity when buying or selling is 999999.
- Dealer character now gets 100% more drug components from robberies compared to other characters.
- Fightclub has been removed until further notice. We will redesign it and release a new version in a future round.
- Building upgrade times for businessman has been lowered.
- New drug market!
- Hitman stats rewards has been update to give less strength and more of the other types.
- You can now get 20 kills from each player.
- Max members in a gang is now 13. Required participants for gang robberies have been adjusted accordingly.
- Max profit from hookers is attained at 1500000 charisma for all characters.
- Gang leader now decides if gang assault victim is kicked from the gang or not.
- Top 3 gangs will receive medals.
- All VIP packages have received 15 more events!
- Beta is private and is available through invite only.
- Businessman have 6 building slots again.
- Increased required time for building upgrades. Adjusted production at each building level. Max production has not been changed.
- Standard nightclubs are only available until level 3.
- Adjusted level 13 requirements for all professions.
- Prizes for top killers have been increased by 1000 credits!
- Hooker pictures are back!
- Hitman can't buy nightclubs or whorehouses before level 2.
- Nightclubs and whorehouses will double in price every time you buy one.
- Bill Gates is available as a virtual gang robbery.
- Prices for stats at the hospital have been increased.
- Respect and points from money have been reduced by 50%.
- Money Laundry item will be available until day 104.
- Required kills have been reduced for all professions except Hitman.
- Bank investments have been redesigned and new investment opportunities have been added that can be used after day 104.
- New badges will be given to the player with the most respect for each character. The badges have been nicely designed by AstroCrims.
- The number of listed nightclubs in Nightlife has been limited.
- Round length has been shortened to 168 days this round.
- End Game will start at day 140.
- Hitman will not see the names of nightclubs.
- The number of transactions at the drug dealer has been decreased to 30.
- The price from boat sales has been increased for the Dealer profession by 5% after level 10.
- Removed extra training session for Hitman profession after level 8.
- Labour Of Love item lasts 6 days.
- Russian Oligarchs will come day 115 and Bitcoin Bank day 135.
- Increased gang points from Illuminati, Bitcoin Bank and Russian Oligarchs.
- Hitman's extra assault power has been changed from max 25% to max 15%.
- Dealer profession has max 35 transactions at the drug dealer.
- A 13th level has been added to all characters!
- Hookers will never die when pimp collects money.
- Visitors page for your own raves has been disabled.
- Drug rewards from dice game have been increased by 50%.
- More inventory points will be given for hookers.
- Max members in a gang has been lowered to 25.
- Robberies have been updated with new requirements.
- New single robbery: Millionaire Yacht.
- Removed robbery cover from virtual gangs.
- Increased all gang upgrades by 30%.
- Adjusted all characters.
- Updated special items.
- New item: Condoms.
- New events: China Dolls (increase hooker production) & Work Inspection (increase building production).
- Stats gains from assaults have been adjusted to 2% for kills and 4% for other hits.
- For hitman only 3% for kills and 5% for other hits.
- Two new gang robberies: Russian Oligarchs & Bitcoin Bank.
- Characters are back in a new and updated format!
- You can get max 20 kills from the same player.
- New robbery for Robbers: The Crim City.
- Max respect from stats is 10 000 000.
- Adjusted End Game event due to character changes. End game will start day 165.
- Added hide inventory points item
- Changed max gang members to 45
- Round length is 180 game days.
- Production from Pharmacy, Brewery, Weed field, Mushroom field, LSD Lab, and Hash field have been reduced.
- Daily maintenance costs for all buildings have been increased.
- The number of building slots available for each level has been adjusted.
- Building upgrade costs have been increased.
- You can now edit your profile and select if whorehouses or nightclubs should be shown as default in the nightlife section.
- We have redesigned the building system. Read all about it in the game guide.
- The transaction system at the drug dealer has been changed. You will get more transactions for every level you pass. You can also use skill points to get more transactions.
- You can no longer login to trusted accounts if you've been banned.
- The time limit for when you can join a new virtual gang has been removed.
- Added graphs of historic stock prices.
- Added profile setting to stop receiving notifications from successful gang robberies.
- Everyone starts with 5 stock market transactions. More transactions can be added from skill points.
- Time limit in nightclubs has been changed to 15 seconds.
- Guards now also protect you in single assaults.
- Money Laundry item is now available all round.
- You can attack another player twice per day.
- True Fighter training has been changed to only reduce intelligence and charisma.
- Max respect from stats is 8 000 000.
- Skill point reset has been changed so you must sell hookers or buildings that are above the max quantity you can own without the skill.
- This round we introduce a new feature: Stock market. You can buy and sell stocks to make money.
- Gang assaults have been updated. The amount of stats you receive depends on how many times you've assaulted your opponent in the past.
- Max respect from stats is now 17000000.
- Raves are back to normal, no more anonymous raves.
- You can now assault someone directly from within a rave. You can only assault someone when in a rave. Once you leave the rave you can't be assaulted or assault anyone. Hence, red relations has been removed.
- All gang members must have enough stats for a gang robbery or everyone will go to jail.
- The earnings composition from hookers has been changed. Max 30% of the earnings from a hooker will come from stats. The rest will come from your level.
- Single assaults between trusted accounts will not give any stats.
- New item: Roofies.
- New training session: True Fighter.
- The maximum amount of respect you can gain from stats is 25 000 000.
- This round we introduce a reputation system. Your reputation will follow you between rounds and increase if you are amongst the top 20 international players. Top 1 will get 20 points, top 2 will get 19 points and top 20 will get 1 point.
- Stats gains from assaults have been updated. Both single and gang assaults now give 4% when the victim is wounded and 2% when killed.
- Guards are back in a new version!
- You can now select which square you want to visit without changing the game language.
- Only 1 skill point reset is allowed per round.
- The risk of going to jail will increase with 5% for each difference in level between attack and victim. For example if player A is level 5 and player B is level 7 the increased risk of going to prison (for the winner) is 10%.
- You can now use emoticons in chats, guest books and in your profile.
- Winner cash prizes have been updated.
- Level requirements have been updated.
- Bounty Hunting has been closed and replaced by They Alley. In The Alley you can find new and exciting missions when you reach a new level.
- Production from buildings have been slightly changed.
- A new VIP package has been introduced and we have updated the old ones as well.
- The new VIP package enables a new set of weapons and armors.
- Anonymous nightclubs have been activated again and as a consequence of that whorehouses are no longer present in Nightlife. A nightclub can only have one predefined drug. You can't change or update this drug.
- The weapons have been redesigned to have specific usages: assault, single robbery or gang robbery.
- Robberies have been adjusted to fit with the new weapon structure.
- Armors have also been adjusted.
- We've added more stats on hooker earnings and drugs collected for VIP users.
- The price of heroin and Special K have been adjusted.
- The power formulas for assault and robbery have been updated. You can see how the powers are calculated by clicking on them in your profile.
- The credit price for boat benefit has been updated.
- Required robbery power is displayed on robberies and your robbery power is displayed in your profile.
- Training is now allowed while in prison.
- The Illuminati gang robbery can now be accessed at level 11, strategy level is longer required.
- You can be automatically kicked from your gang when your gang is attacked by another gang. This option is on by default and you can disable it on the edit profile page.
- Training Booster is a new item that will instantly complete your training session.
- A new event robbery has been added: The Sea Captain! By Flavio92
- On special occasions boats will now buy two different drugs at the docks.
- You will now receive stat points from certain levels and turn them into any stat you want.
- Information about the next boat in the harbour is now free.
- Trusted accounts are back! You can allow one of your friends per round to manage your account.
- The player with the most gang points of the round will received a special badge.
- The 3 players who made the single largest drug sales to a boat will receive special badges.
- A new event robbery has been added: Narcotics Brigade.
- Businesses have been moved to the Buildings section.
- We have changed the name of the Arms Dealer to Black Market.
- When robbing with virtual gangs you will no longer receive gang points.
- Fight Club has received some well needed updates. You can now win and lose stats on fight club challenges. You get 0.1% stats the difference between your stats and the victim's stats is 90% or more, otherwise you get 1%. You can only challenge players 5 places above or 2 below our current position.
- Hookers are back at nightlife! Whorehouses are no longer need to buy hookers. Instead whorehouses are used for nightlife purposes. Visiting a hooker to get stamina generally costs more than drugs but you can see exactly how much stamina you will get. There is a risk of getting too much pleasure and ending up at the hospital.
- Everyone gets a free daily dice roll at the casino from day 10. You need to login every day to get the free roll otherwise it will be lost.
- Three classic hookers that can only be won at the dice game have been reintroduced: Patricia (max earnings $1,000,006), Pearl (max earnings $1,150,000), and French Maid Fifi (max earnings $1,300,650).
- Weapons and armours have been adjusted to be more useful.
- The badges have been redesigned thanks to Madzia.
- When killing a gang through gang assault you will get 3% stats instead of normal 5%.
- You can assault the same player twice per TC day.
- You can own two raves.
- The length of the special items have been adjusted.
- The level requirements have been slightly updated.
- You can make small bribes in the prison to lower your sentence.
- Everyone will start with 200 tickets.
- The Dice Game has been redesigned with better prizes.
- Prizes have been increased for both international top and killers.
- You can only enter nightclubs where the owner is online.
- Hospital time for taking an overdose has been lowered to 30 minutes.
- Talking Stone item now gives a 10% discount.
- Gang robbery requirement for Capo has been updated.
- The required cash bribe to escape from prison will decrease the longer time you stay in prison.
- Plastic surgery will cost money even though you have no relations to delete.
- VIP users can hide their achievements in their profiles.
- A new single robbery has been introduced day 90: The Vatican.
- Some single robberies have received new difficulty levels.
- The max amount of accumulated tickets you can have is now 300.
- Special item prices have been decreased.
- Required gang donations to pass levels have been increased.
- The gang robberies Warren Buffet and Fort Knox have received new difficulty levels.
- Illuminati is a new special gang robbery that will be available on random days after day 100.
- Special items can be stopped at any time now, however when an item is stopped it will be removed.
- New players will receive a free VIP package for 12 TC days when signing up.
- All players will start with 150 nightlife tickets.
- Hookers will produce the same amount of earnings at 2 000 000 charisma as they did in round 82 with 3 000 000 charisma.
- Maximum number of gang members has been lowered to 30.
- Some weapon and armor prices have been reduced.
- Gains from training have been increased.
- Special item gains have been adjusted.
- Special item prices have been increased.
- Max production for hookers is reached at 2 000 000 charisma.
- Max buildings you can own is reached at 2 000 000 tolerance.
- Drug dealer deliveries will come every 2 days.
- Earnings from robberies have been slightly decreased.
- For the first time ever in TC history we have adjusted the respect gained from stats.
- We've lowered it by 50% to fit with the rest of the updates for this round.
- Gang assaults give 3% stats.
- Fort Knox requires 50% stamina and gives the double amount of money.
- Nomex armor gives 10% of your tolerance as protection.
- New skill that increases the amount of whorehouses you can own.
- You can assault anyone you meet at nightclubs, even those you have on you friends list.
- The limit on max number of relations has been removed. The friend relations will from now on be your main contact list for friends in TC.
- 5 real days before the round ends something extra ordinary happens: End Game starts. During End Game all robberies will give 50% more money. End Game lasts until the round ends.
- 24 real hours before the round ends yet another exciting event takes place: Grande Finale. During these intensive hours gang assaults will give 6% stats.
- The Black Market has received 4 new special items. You can in total buy 8 of these items during the round. You can own only one at a time.
- You will receive 0.5% stats gains when assaulting players or gang that have 70% lower stats or less than you. This applies both to single and gang assaults. This rule applies during End Game as well.
- Stamina is not required to do training.
- Gang members can leave their gang after the round has ended.
- The single assault limit is once every game day instead of once every 6 hours.
- 2 hour training period has been removed.
- Nightclub price has been lowered to $25000.
- Protection will be removed at 15000 respect.
- You can now do single assaults while in a virtual gang.
- Players will no longer lose stats when being attacked by a crew member of higher rank than moderator.
- New skill: lower risk of going to prison when doing single assaults.
- The & sign can be used in gang names.
- Language can now be changed from the "Edit profile" option.
- The number of friends you can have has been limited to 20.
- Virtual gang robberies that have not been executed after 15 minutes due to lack of participants will automatically be filled up with AI members so the robbery can be executed.
- Gang assaults give 1-2%.
- You can assault the same user once every TC day.
- The price of Special K has been increased to compete with Heroin.
- Earnings from robberies have been slightly increased.
- 3 hour training period has been removed.
- We have reworked one of the fundamentals of the game: professions. Professions have been remove and replaced by the skill point system. When you enter the game you have no specialisation. Every time you complete a level you will receive skill points that you distribute between different skills. There are new skills this round that you can improve to increase the amount of stats you receive from robberies.
- Normal raves with names are back again. You can own one rave and set max respect on it but not min respect.
- Gang assaults give 2-3%.
- Gang leaders can choose to automatically kick the victim of a gang assault.
- You can assault the same user once every 6 hours.
- Kills from banned accounts will not be removed.
- Cash rewards from all robberies have been reduced.
- Warren Buffet will be available after day 90.
- Gang robbery participation requirement has been lowered to 10%.
- You can change profession only once.
- Max respect for protection has been increased to 50 000.
- New badge: Largest respect change of the day.
- Respect intervals for raves are 0-100k, 100k-infinity again.
- When losing a fight club challenge you will lose stats.
- Total price when buying or selling drugs will be calculated on screen for VIP users.
- You can reset your skill points after day 50 for 20 credits.
- The amount of drugs won at the Dice Game will increase with your level.
- The drug price increase on boats has been lowered to max 25% to be better balanced with the new skill points.
- Nightclubs can only have the respect intervals 0 to 350000 and 350001 to infinity. Standard/admin nightclubs have no respect limits.
- Warren Buffet now requires 50% stamina.
- It always cost 1 ticket to enter your own rave, even if you don't take any drugs or meet anyone.
- The gang leader of the winning gang will receive a special medal. Feature suggested by eagleking52.
- The max bet at the casino has been reduced by 30%.
- A new fight club competition type is available: 1 vs 1 Round Challenge. The player who win the most stats during the round in single assaults will win credits. Feature suggested by MoDyRuLeZ.
- Gang assaults give 1% stats.
- Single assaults are no longer limited.
- Trusted gang membership is a new feature this round. Gang leaders can set a gang member to be trusted which means he can leave and enter the gang as he please. Feature suggested by SepedaOntel.
- Anonymous raves are activated again.
- Single robberies above "Maffia Boss" have been adjusted to be more profitable.
- Extra tickets for VIP Package 2 will be given at new day instead of being spread out over the day.
- User resets can only be done after day 20. The number of resets have been decreased to two per round.
- A new skill system has been introduced. For every level you complete you receive skill points that you can convert into a skill of your choice.
- Bounty hunting is back!
- The robbery section has been redesigned to be much faster.
- Max bet at the casino increase for every level you complete.
- Weapons and armours bought for credits won't be deleted when you reset your account.
- Credit price for Mean Machine has been lowered to 10 credits.
- Nomex Plated Armor can be bought for 10 credits.
- Stats gained at single assaults will no longer be affected by the number of attacks between two accounts.
- Gang assaults give stats and gang points.
- The building production benefit has been redesigned. Buy one benefit and it will give you extra production for all buildings!
- The round is 154 days.
- Respect from money has been restored to 1 respect per $10000.
- Points from GA have been increased to be more useful for gangs.
- Drug prices will automatically adjust based on increases or decreases in production.
- Drug prices can now have up to two decimals. This applies both to drug dealer and nightclub drug prices.
- You will receive hookers from tasks even if you don't have enough whore houses.
- The Casino has got a new game - Dice Game! You can win everything from tickets to drugs.
- A new VIP package that gives 15 extra tickets per day.
- Medals will be given for rank 2 and 3 as well in every country.
- You can only single assault a player once per TC day. Stats gains from single assaults has been adjusted to 5-8% of the victim's stats.
- Gang assaults doesn't give stats anymore, only gang points.
- Nightclubs have been restored to their classic appearance with names and search options. You can assault players directly from within the nightclubs.
- Money gives half the respect compared to previous rounds, $20000 will give 1 respect. Money invested in buildings, businesses, hookers or donations to your gang will give 1 respect for every $10000.
- Daily maintenance costs for businesses has been removed.
- Daily maintenance costs for buildings has been set to 1% of the buy price.
- Special gang upgrades has been introduced - check 'em out! This is an evolution of the original system suggested by Kowcyk.
- Training has been enabled for level 3 and above. You can train 2 times per day and the max length of training is 3 hours after level 10.
- Players starting late will receive a bonus of 50% of the tickets given until the day they register. Example, a user registering at day 50 will receive 150 + (50-1) * 12 * 0.5 = 444 tickets.
- Fort Knox is available as a virtual gang.
- The special robberies you find at the nightclubs will last for 5 minutes.
- Created more filtering options for the user stats lists.
5 special Fight Clubs have been created in the Nightlife section. To enter these clubs at least 50% of your respect must come from stats. Feature suggested by JoKeR
- You can own max 2 nightclubs/raves.
- There is no limit to how many times you can change profession. After your first two changes you can't pay with cash anymore and the credit price will increase.
- Sherlock's Office has been moved and redesigned to be more useful and less complicated. Instead of having to buy spy kits you only have to click the spy button once to get the desired report.
- There are no changes this round compared to the previous.
- Gains from gang assaults has been lowered to 0.5-2%
- The max number of required gang members to do any gang robbery is now 12. The difficulties have been adjusted to match the requirements from previous rounds.
- Gang points has been redesigned to give more points to the individual players and less to the gang itself. You can read all about this change in the Gangs section in the Game Guide.
- You can own max 5 nightclubs, each nightclub can only sell one drug at a time. All drugs are prices as at the drug dealer.
- Items are back! You will randomly find them when you are doing single robberies, however they are quite hard to find these days!
- The gang points for event gang robs has been increased.
- Casino Royale is now the highest robbery for virtual gangs.
- Training gains has been increased. You will get the same stats for the same length of training.
- The fightclub has been completely redesigned.
- The single and gang assault gains have been adjusted to depend on the difference between the attacker's and the victim's stats, for gang assaults it is the total stats of the attacking gang vs the total stats of the victim gang. More information is available in the game guide
- The 1000 respect bonus for hitman when doing a kill has been removed.
- The gang center can be accessed when at the emergency.
- New players will receive 5 free jail breakouts and 5 free private care sessions at the emergency.
- Autostart of gang robberies is activated again.
- A new feature this round is random people that you can meet in the nightclubs and then rob. Follow the instructions on screen and reap the benefits!
- Boats can pay up to 40% more for low priced drugs.
- The professions have been redesigned to be more distinct. Check out the game guide for full details.
- Prices for changing professions have been adjusted.
- After changing profession you will stay on the same level as with the previous profession.
- Flags are displayed on nightclub visitors.
- Respect limits can only be set within specific limits.
- You can own max one nightclub or rave party.
- A modified version of Fight Club is back. You can't win stats or kills, only work on your winning streak. You won't die or go to jail in these fights. You can win badges when reaching different winning streak levels. (submitted by Cdv2)
- The top killer rewards have been increased, 2000 credits for the top 1 killer!
- Medals will be given to top killer 4 and 5 as well.
- Gang ranks are now based on gang points again instead of respect.
- The stats prices at the hospital has been changed back to pre multi prices.
- In order to change profession you must comply with the limitation of that profession. For example if you are a businessman and have 4000 buildings and want to switch to pimp you will have to sell off buildings until you have the max number of buildings for that profession.
- The stats gains from single assaults will decline when you attack the same user over and over again. For hitman this decline will go 50% slower.
- Red relations will last for 10 seconds only, so be quick to attack your victims!
- We have adjusted how max drug factories and max whore buildings are calculated. These numbers are now linked to your level as well.
- Multis are NOT allowed. All multis will be deleted before the round starts.
- Nightclubs and raves will be anonymous so you will not be able to see what exact club you enter. This change is to promote a one account playing style and make it harder to do stats transfers.
- You will get 1 ticket per 5 minutes and you can accumulate max 200 tickets. You can enter raves for free but it will cost you 1 ticket if you take drugs or meet someone.
- You will be kicked from any rave after 1 minute so be quick to take your drugs :)
- When you sell drugs to the dealer they will not appear at once.
- Earnings on top single robberies has been lowered.
- Cover is off on all gang robberies.
- Weapon prices are back to what we had before the multi rounds.
- You can change character once.
- The game length will be 184 TC days.
- Cover is enabled only up to the Al Capone gang robbery.
- The payout for the single robbery "Motorcycle Gang" has been lowered by 20% and "Chuck Norris" and "Santa" has been lowered by 45%.
- You can only do 30 transactions per day at the drug dealer, multis can do 10.
- Your stats will show on your profile page after the round has ended to make it easier for you if you forgot to note them yourself :)
- Multis can not join Fight Chat.
- Banned accounts will not receive drug or hooker production while banned.
- Training has been disabled for rabbits.
- You can only accept a GA if you are inside the gang when it is set.
- Gang points are calculated based on the total respect of the gang members.
- Gangs will be dissolved if they are killed during a GA.
- The Nomex armor has been increased in price to $10,000,000 and gives 2000 tolerance.
- Hooker payouts have been decreased by 30%.
- Multis are allowed for this round only! After this round has ended all found multis will be deleted and totally removed from the game.
- Game length is 184 days.
- You can login to 10 different hosts (www1.thecrims.com - www10.thecrims.com) with 10 different accounts at the same time.
- Recruitment rewards has been removed.
- Rabbit mode is back! Rabbit mode is used for multis and allow you to share your rabbit account with other players. Read all about it in the game.
- Top 1 will win $500 USD! Top 2 will get 6000 credits and top 3 will get 3000 credits.
- Trusted accounts are back!
- Special rules apply to this round, make sure you read them!
- Items will not be included in fight challenges.
- Items will not be available this round.
- Max gang members is 80 this round.
- Max production from factories is given at 5000 intelligence.
- Stats prices in hospital has been adjusted to old values as well as max quantity that you can buy is 99 again.
- Drug sales are instantly added to the drug dealer.
- Tickets have been changed back to the "classic" system where you get 12 tickets every new TC day. You can accumulate an unlimited number of tickets.
- It costs 1 ticket to enter a nightclub and 0 tickets to take drugs.
- You can change character of your main account twice but only once for your multis.
- Hooker earnings have been increased by 20% and pimps get a 5% extra bonus.
- Cover is available on all gang robberies except Fort Knox. When cover is used you will only receive 20% of the money.
- Rabbits can only do 10 transactions at the drug dealer per day.
- All existing accounts will receive 10 free credits that can be used during this round!
- Stamina cost for collecting, buying and selling hookers and weapons has been removed. We have also removed the stamina cost for bank actions and surgery.
- Mean Machine weapon and Nomex armor can no longer be bought with credits.
- Prison time when failing a single robberies has been adjusted and will increase with higher level. Maximum time in prison can only be achieved at the highest level.
- Gang points from Gang Assaults has been adjusted and redesigned. Previously Gang Points where based on the winning gang's stats, now we base it on the losing gang's stats instead. This will result in about 50% less gang points if you compare and assault in Round 68 to one in Round 69. We hope this will improve the balance between Gang Points from Gang Assaults and Gang Robberies.
- Two new event single robbery events: Chuck Norris (200 000 difficulty), Santa Claus (150 000 difficulty).
- Captchas won't come as often as in previous rounds.
- We have created a new type of bonus products or enhancements that we simply call "items" since they can basically be anything. You can receive these items when completing a single robbery or a level. You can see what items you own on the Equipment page and activate them from there. You can't sell or transfer items to another player, they are for you only :)
- The penalty for losing a gang robbery has been decreased from 10-30% to 4-8%
- Protected gangs can no longer be created by normal players. We are preparing for a new feature that we call Helpers. Helpers are players with a mission to help new players to learn the game and get started.
- New event: Peace Day! This event lasts for one TC day. During this time red relations are disabled, which means you can only do assaults from fight club challenges. All robberies will also give 30% more stats than normally! Take the opportunity to bond with your gang and rob as much as you can!
- Only protected accounts are visible in nightclubs for protected users.
- Robbery power is shown in the gang member list.
- Fixed bug: some stats positions in the historic stats tables has been wrongly logged. The bug has been fixed but the previous stats positions are lost. Correct numbers will be logged from round 68.
- The limit when selling drugs to the drug dealer has been removed.
- Some of the basic character traits have been removed.
- Players that are mentioned in the newspaper will received special badges for their achievements!
- Max gang members has lowered to 25.
- You can train 2 times per day the first 10 days, counting from the day you first login. After that the training times will be restored to normal.
- We have taken the first steps to make the design more mobile friendly. This is a work in progress and will not be totally completed this round. We are aiming to have a final version in round 68 which will involve more design improvements.
- Quests can now be paused and resumed whenever you want.
- The amount of stamina you get from taking a drug is now displayed in the nightclubs. This is an approximate value and can differ with +-1%.
- Training time now counts from when the training starts and not from when the training is completed. This means if you start training one minute before a new day starts then that training session will be counted on that day and not on the day when it is completed.
- Single robberies have been divided into 5 stamina categories: 5%, 10%, 15%, 25% and 50%.
- You can own max 2 nightclubs.
- Stats gains from gang assault have been lowered to 4-6%.
- Stats gains from single assault have been lowered to 5-8% and 2-3% if you kill the victim.
- Stamina cost of selling and buying buildings has been removed.
- A new casino event has been added that can raise the max bet 100-300%!
- Prices for hospital and prison are back to 10 credits but new events will lower the prices on special days during the round.
- The characters and their levels have been extended with new bonuses. Check out the Game Guide and read all about it.
- Hooker earnings has been increased. Miss Blonde will give $900 000 at 3 000 000 charisma.
- In you profile settings you can enable a sound to be played when ever a new red relation is created.
- New badges have been added. Icons made by Lorc. Available on http://game-icons.net
- Both gang and single robberies have been updated with new difficulties. Gang robberies have been lowered with about 30% compared to last round. Cover has been removed on Casino Royale and Fort Knox. The rest of the gang robberies require 50% of the difficulty in order to see it in the list. You can see a complete list of the gang robberies in the game guide.
- Min respect for getting killed has been lowered from 500 to 200.
- Delay when selling drugs to dealer - this means if you sell drugs to the dealer the drugs won't be added to stock at once. The drugs will be added within 10 minutes to 2 hours after the sale.
- Friends icon will turn into red when red relation is created.
- Hookers and building payouts have been rebalanced to: Tolerance 3000000. Max Nr. of buildings 3200 (3500 with VIP). Charisma: 3000000. Max Earnings from Miss Blonde Per day: $600.000. See the game guide for complete lists.
- Visitor list in nightclubs updates automatically and the friends icon turns red when a new visitor enter.
- Gang assault messages now contain how much stats was lost or gained.
- Credit prices for prison, hospital and the spy kit to find out the drug dealer transactions have been reduced to 5 credits instead of 10.
- Auto update of gang robberies.
- Kills from accounts that are permanently banned will be automatically removed from accounts that have received then.
- We have modified how it is decided if you succeed in a robbery or not. Up until now you have had to have exactly the power needed or more to succeed in a robbery. In this round we instead use probability
meaning if you have 70% chance of success you will succeed 7 times out of 10 and so on.
- Two new events have been added that will give 50% discount on hospital and prison break outs.
- The design has been slightly updated and we have added a new notification icon for levels and quests. When you have fulfilled the criteria of a part of your quest or level the task icon will light up and indicate that you can go ahead and complete it. With this change we have also created a new separate page where you can see the progress of your levels and quests.
- We have added a notebook for VIP users where you can jot down what ever you want.
- Max earnings from all hookers have been dramatically lowered and now max earnings from Miss Blonde at 20kk is $1505137.
- Killing the same user over and over again will increase the risk of going to prison.
- The character levels have been adjusted and balanced.
- A new "winning streak" counter has been added to fight club showing the number of fights you've had in a row without losing. The users with the highest winning streak numbers will be shown in a special section on the stats page as well. Note that your victim must have at least 75% of your stats for your win to be counted. Feature suggested by Grand, thanks!
- In your profile you can now see a special Recruitment page with all your recruited friends gathered. You can see their progress and what rewards you will receive when they reach the next level.
- Due to popular demand nightclubs have received a face lift.
- Every now and then gangs from the suburbs of Crim City will come to town and look for new prospects. These gangs do gang robberies only and to join them simply fill out a gang member application
and you will automatically be accepted when there is room. This feature is first and foremost a help for new players to get started and build stats and money.
- The Alley is back so far with the old quests only. During the beta new quests will be added.
- A protection mechanism has been added to aid new players. While under protection you can join gangs with other protected players and do gang robberies, you can't assault in these gang. Protection will be removed automatically when you reach 50000 respect or when your account is 16 TC days old.
- Fight chat kills don't count as kills anymore
- The auto logout option has been removed from the profile, during this round you will always be logged out when you are inactive (just as before round 60)
- The characters have been redesigned. Each character now has it's own specific levels. Read all about the characters in the Guide.
- Avatar is no longer changed at the hospital, instead you change avatar in the Edit profile section.
- Gangs can recruit new members by enabling the new membership application option. Check out the gang settings for more information.
- The number of buildings you can own is now only determined by your tolerance. You will be able to own the exact same number of buildings as in previous rounds.
- New activation days for gang robberies: Drug factory day 5, Fuckingham Palace day 10, Gill Bates day 20, Casino Royale day 40 and Fort Knox day 60.
- Fight challenges are now removed when you exit the fight chat.
- Gang points will be given for all gang assaults. 80 stats are worth 1 gang point.
- Individual gang points from stats will not be displayed in the member list at the gang center, only points from actions will be displayed.
- Sell price for weapons will be 50% of buy price.
- A new menu will be displayed when you are logged in and click on an avatar for faster access to certain commands and to quickly send messages.
- Hooker payouts have been adjusted to better follow increases in charisma. See the user guide for payout levels.
- Required stamina for assaulting has been decreased to 50.
- Gangs will no longer receive static daily points instead a gang will receive 5% of the points made during a day as a bonus.
- Single robberies have been updated to better match the levels. Also, some of gang robberies from the past have been enabled again but with new difficulty levels.
- A couple of new events have been created, play and find out which :)
- New option to disable automatic logout due to inactivity. You can find it in your profile settings.
- Minor graphical updates
- Many minor bug fixes
- You can only be attacked by people with whom you have a red/temporary relation.
- We have continued to work on the formula for hookers and fixed some problems from last round. You can now expect to earn around $3 500 000 per day if your charisma is 7 000 000.
- The ticket system has been totally redesigned. In this new version you don't need a ticket to enter a nightclub, however you pay 1 ticket each time you visit a club and take drugs. You start the round with 150 tickets and max accumulated tickets are 70. This number will increase as you level up, please see the game guide for more details.
- All members are invited to gang robberies and assaults even though they joined the gang after the robbery or assault was set up.
- The recruitment reward system has been upgraded, drastically! For every level your recruited friends reach you will receive nice bonuses. See the complete list on the recruitment page.
- Required stamina for doing a gang robbery has been lowered to 25%.
- Weapons and armors have been redesigned. Weapons can now increase your strength by a given percentage. Weapons can also have two new traits: assault and robbery bonus. The assault bonus will give you extra strength in assaults and the robbery bonus extra strength in robberies.
- Returns from gang robberies have been lowered to balance the amount of money in the game.
- New system for gang rankings has been introduced. Gangs will gain points from: each successful gang robbery, gang persistence, and stats of members.
- You need 5 gang members for the gang to show in the stats.
- Gangs will not be dissolved when the leader is hospitalized. Gang members will not leave the gang when hospitalized.
- You can now buy characteral care for a friend at the hospital to help them out.
- Training is available until level Don.
- Single assaults will give 7-9% stats gain, 5% if you kill the victim and gang assaults will give 7-9%.
- Requirements for the big gang robberies has been increased.
- Formula for hooker earnings has been redesigned and there is basically no limit to the earnings per day, however the incremental earnings per charisma will decline as your charisma increase.
- Only accounts with more than 50 000 respect are displayed in the stats
- Gangs can now have two co leaders
- You can change character 3 times per round
- Game length changed to 152 days
- User stats are updated every 10 minutes and gang stats every 15 minutes
- Earnings from hookers have been reduced
- The likelihood of receiving bonus rewards from big single robberies has been increased. Pimps have slightly bigger chance to get hookers from Motorcycle gang.
- Fight Chat has been redesigned and renamed to Fight Club
- You can now select which hooker types to collect from by clicking on the row or checking the check box and then pressing the Collect button
- Transfer period for medals is now over. We will not transfer medals from now on.
- Some hookers that where deemed unnecessary have been removed.
- The chance of getting a hooker for the Motorcycle Gang robbery has been lowered as well as the chance of getting drugs and a factory from the Russian Drug King robbery
- The event robberies (such as Drug King, Carnival, Warren Buffet etc) have been adjusted to be more useful
- The number of whore houses you can own depend on your intelligence and tolerance again. Nightclubs are still limited to 3.
- You can now buy more than one spy kit at a time
- You will attain max profit from hookers at 4 000 000 charisma
- More logs have been added under Profile -> Logs
- Number of tickets rebalanced. 1 ticket per min for all characters except hitman who will receive 2. You can max have 100 accumulated tickets.
- You will attain max profit from hookers at 1 000 000 charisma
- Previous boats are listed in the harbor so you can see if you missed anything
- Time in hospital and prison has been lowered
- Max gang members has been reduced to 50
- The possibility of changing username has been limited to one time per round
- Gains and losses from single and gang assaults have been lowered
- The number of nightclubs you can own has been limited to 3
- We have closed several parts of the game that is not working the way it was intended. These parts are: The Den, Bounty Hunting, Sabotage, and Whorehouses (at nightlife)
- You can now buy up to 999 units of each drug at the Hospital
- Character type change with credits are now completed instantly
- Reduced training gains by 25%
- New requirements for longer training: 2 hours - Level Mafioso required and 10k of any stat, 3 hours - Level Consigliere and 20k of any stat, 6 hours - Level Boss required and 50k of any stat
- Investments will be closed for the round after day 150. Return on investment has been lowered to 3%
- Fight club challenges are automatically deleted if the challenger's strength and tolerance rise by 5% or more
- Whorehouses have been disabled in nightlife section. Nightclubs and raves will remain the same.
- Hookers are now aggregated on the same page. You can also buy and sell more than one hooker at a time.